Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pandora's Display Box Part 1

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've had a few things to deal with, in my head. Now I'm getting back on track. I'm making a display box for my Pandora crew for Malifaux. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a box that I thought looked appropriate for Pandora and some Styrofoam. I've cut the block of Styrofoam down to fit in the box and I will then be covering it with a plasticard sheet that I will texture to make it look like the bases for the crew. I'm cutting out the circles to fit the bases of the models in. It is a bit difficult since I don't have a compass to cut out the circles, but its still coming along ok. I have a couple of pictures right now, but I should have more today or tomorrow. Here is what I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment