Sunday, March 19, 2017

I'm still alive...in other forms.

Hello everyone. I have two announcements.  Sorry there haven't been any updates in a while. As I've told you all a few times my computer died and I didn't want to use my phone for photos. First announcement: I just bought a computer so I will begin updating again. Second announcement: I will begin posting Age of Sigmar posts. I know many of you don't like the new models or game, but after they released the points system the game has improved. I like a lot of the new models as well. There is a fan made expansion(?) that is currently being played called Hinterlands. It is a skirmish campaign style game and it is my favorite skirmish system so far. It is simpler than Mordheim and more detailed and individualized than Frostgrave. There is a group that has sprung up from it called AoS28. Some of you may be familiar with Inquisimunda. Well this is the fantasy equivalent. It is all about the darker aspects of fantasy and is also known as the Dark Age of Sigmar. I will be posting pictures of my Tzeentchian warband as I take them. I will also continue my tradition of posting a continuing story about them. I am also working on an undead army which I will post as I work on it. Thank you everyone who sticks with me.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to yer. I have got wrapped up in the 'AoS28' movement as well. I am currently woking on my Ogre Witch hunter to post on their new community project. Look forward to seeing your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several minis posted to the Facebook page. I'm sure I'll repost them here once i get better pictures taken.

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back up and blogging. I too have been drawn into the AoS28 aesthetic, I've seen your posts on the facebook page and definitely feel inspired. I'll start sculpting my own soon.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad to hear you caught the bug as well. I'm happy to have inspired you.

      Delete
  3. It's your hobby, do it to please yourself. I'll still check in because I really like your work. Good luck with the new project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post some tasty miniatures!!! I got suckered into doing some Age of Sigmar as well so i'm curious to see what kind of demented shit you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'll take some pictures in the next couple of days.

      Delete